Saying Goodbye to 2016

2016 Christmas Tree 
The last two weeks of 2016 were a combination of hectic and peace. On the one side I was able to be home more than usual and on the other, who said being home equals rest? I had a few projects going on and it kept me busy. I completed a few gift baskets for Christmas and had them done and delivered to my customers by Christmas day. I also kept busy with household chores and Christmas preparations. We had set up our Christmas Tree two days before Thanksgiving Day and I sincerely believe this time it looked more beautiful than in the previous years. All we had to do was make sure everything was ready for the Christmas Dinner! We ended up having our Christmas family time a day before Christmas Eve but we had a blast. We ate too many Tamales and drank way too much hot cocoa but in the Spirit of Christmas we were able to enjoy our time together as a family and be grateful for every moment. These last two weeks of 2016 also made me consider my priorities in my life and how to focus on them better in the year 2017. I am now ready to embark on a New Year with new possibilities, new hopes and a better more positive attitude. I hope that in this New Year your wishes may come true and that you may find what it is you are searching for. Remember that sometimes we focus too much on the destination with out paying more attention to the journey and in the journey is where excitement and adventure is to be found. 




One of the gift baskets in the making with Avon Senses Cranberry and Cinnamon body lotion, body spray, and body wash.  

Gift Basket Done with a pop of color from a gold ribbon

Another gift basket with a pretty lace ribbon
This year I went with a minimal makeup look using
1. Avon Extra Lasting Liquid Face Foundation in Light Beige
2. mark. What A Line Max Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black
3. Avon True Color 8-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette in Rock and Stone
4. mark. Juice Gems - High Shine Lip Gloss in Mango Tango
5. mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette in Coral Glow

Popular Posts